$10.00 - Domestic Aust. Shipping up to 3kg
$18.00 - Domestic Aust. Shipping 3kg and above
$14.95 - Express Domestic Aust. Shipping up to 2.5kg
$22.00 - Express Domestic Aust. Shipping 2.5kg and above
$20.00 - International Tracked Shipping up 2.5 kg
"One day on the banks of a billabong, a very clever dingo caught a wombat..." "Wombat Stew" Marcia K Vaughan
The Dingo; the Australian wild dog, the wolf, the much maligned native animal.
The name "dingo" comes from the Dharrug language which is the native indigenous language from the Sydney area.
The Dingo is Australia's largest surviving apex land predator.
The dingo represents two very different things for White settlers and indigenous Australians.
Initially when European settlers arrived in Australia, they observed dingoes cohabitating with indigenous groups and there was an attempt to domesticate dingoes. However, with the introduction of livestock, dingoes became a 'pest' and there was (and still is) concerted efforts to eradicate or control dingo numbers, to protect livestock.
For Indigenous Australians, the dingo has had a long commensal relationship with them. In Dreamtime stories, the dingo can be a symbol of human spirits, a representation of water or finding water.
Dingoes were cohabitating as part of some Indigenous groups, mainly adopted by women. The woman would use the dingoes as living blankets, carrying them to keep warm, helping in the search for food and water and providing some protection. They would take very young pup, keep them until the dingo was about one, then release it back into the wild to mate, therefore, continuing the nature order of the dingo.
Today the dingo is still somewhat maligned as a native animal. Still wild, seen as dangerous and cunning. There have been attempts made to protect "pure breeds" of dingo.
At High Tees, we wanted to shine a light on our only native wild dog.
A portion of the sale of this tee goes to support WIRES Wildlife Animal Rescue.
Printed to order on our SLIM FIT UNISEX TEE.
Neck ribbing, side seamed, shoulder to shoulder tape, double needle hems, preshrunk to minimise shrinkage
Returns and Refunds
ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your HIGH TEE, if for any reason you have any issues with your purchase we are more than happy to help! Please read our returns policy and follow the instructions to return your item. If you have any questions about our policy just get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org.
For your benefit we strongly advise all customers to check garments thoroughly upon delivery before removing any attached tags and before disposing of any original packaging in the event they need to return or exchange the item.
Please also have a read of our CARE INSTRUCTIONS to ensure the longest life for the High Tee.
HIGH TEES RETURNS POLICY
- You may return any full price item/s within 90 days of purchase for a store credit in the form of an e-Gift Voucher. The store credit will be to the value of your item/s excluding postage. (Full Priced items that were purchased with a discount code will be accepted).
- All returns will be assessed and if they meet our conditions of return you will be issued an e-Gift Voucher that will allow you to purchase a different item or the same item in a different size.
- Customers who receive a product/s with manufacturing faults are entitled to a full refund.
- Customers who received the wrong product are entitled to a full refund.
- Customers who ordered a product that is sold out are entitled to a full refund.
- Return postage is at the customer’s own expense unless the item is deemed as faulty or you were sent the incorrect item.
CONDITION OF RETURN
- All product(s) must be returned:
- unworn, unwashed and free of marks or any damage
- no smell of perfume, deodorant or washing powder
HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM FOR EXCHANGE OR REFUND?
If you wish to return an item for any reason please follow these steps below:
- Download the Returns Form below
- Please indicate on the Form if you are requesting a return for a store credit or if you are seeking a refund for a faulty product.
- Pack all items with your completed Returns Form in secure packaging and protected from the delivery process.
- We strongly suggest insured Registered Post as HIGH TEES is not liable for lost /undelivered return parcels. We further advise that you request proof of postage from the Post Office for your records.
- HIGH TEES will only cover the cost of shipping on a return where the item is deemed faulty or you were sent the incorrect item by us.
If you are unable to download our Returns Form please contact us on email@example.com and we will email a copy out to you.
Please return the goods to our HQ:
Attention: Returns & Exchanges
PO Box 103
Kingsville VIC 3012
RECEIVING YOUR STORE CREDIT (E-GIFT VOUCHER) OR REFUND
We endeavour to have all store credits issued with a E-Gift Voucher within 48 hours of the items being received by our warehouse. If your item is deemed as faulty a refund will be issued using the original payment method. If our garment technician does not deem the product to be faulty it will be returned to you at your cost and no refunds will be issued.
ASSESSING THE RETURN
Return product/s will be assessed and we will notify you if your return has been accepted. Item/s which do not satisfy the above Conditions of Return will not be accepted and will be returned to the customer at their expense.
If your item is develops faults within 6 months of purchase that are due to manufacturing and not general wear and tear please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Where possible item/s will be repaired or replaced for the same product, in the same size and colour, subject to availability. If the item/s cannot be repaired or replaced for the same item, a full refund will be issued. Repairs do not come with any guarantees. All items returned as faulty will be inspected and any items deemed subject to fair wear and tear will not be accepted as faulty. In this instance, the cost of the return of this item will be the responsibility of the customer.
CANCELLING OR AMENDING YOUR ORDER
If notified via email on email@example.com within 24 hours of your order being placed, HIGH TEES can accommodate order cancellations. As your order is printed on demand, if items have been printed, HIGH TEES is unable to accommodate the order cancellation request.
During busy periods, including Christmas, it may not be possible to accept change requests. If your order has already been shipped, HIGH TEES is unable to accept any change requests.
The above policies relate only to purchases made from the hightees.com.au website. All items purchased elsewhere must be returned to the original place of purchase, including faulty items. In this instance, the policies of that retail store will apply in terms of exchange or refund for change of mind. Your rights under law for faulty items still apply.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.